Important Security Tips
- Your password should be strong and should contain alphabets, numbers and special characters (like!@*&$#)
- Never share your password with anyone, not even with your family members
- To access online website, always type https://www.sbisgcsl.co.in/ in the address bar.
- Beware of phishing emails. Bank will never ask you for confidential information like your password, account details. Forward any such e-mail to the grievance officer.
- Avoid accessing your online from public places
- Look for lock symbol at lower right hand corner of the browser to ensure transaction with secure site.
- Having the following will improve your internet security:
- - Newer version of Operating System with latest security patches.
- - Latest version of Browsers (IE 7.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.1 and above, Opera 9.5 and above, Safari 3.5 and above, Google chrome,etc.)
- - Antivirus signatures applied
- Scan your computer regularly with Antivirus to ensure that the system is Virus/Trojan free.
- Always check the last log-in date and time in the post login page.
- Do not click on any links in any e-mail message to access the site.