All identified data shall be protected in all phases of its life cycle including collection, processing, transmission, storage, exchange, and retirement. Privacy of Personally Identified Information (PII) and Sensitive Private Data or Information (SPDI) shall be ensured as per applicable statutory, legal, and regulatory requirement.
- Privacy principles
- We at SBI-SG recognize that the privacy of our customers who visit this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information provided by you in context of our services. We want you to be informed of our commitment to protect the privacy of your personal and financial information with the following privacy principles and practices.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
- We collect information from you regarding name, addresses, DOB, Gender, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- How we use, collect, and retain customer information
- We collect, retain, and use information about you only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer our business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to you. We collect and retain information about you only for responding to any queries through contact us section and HR selection process.
- We use information to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations help us design or improve our products and services for your benefit.
- To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that governs the financial services in the country.
- We will retain copies in a form that permits identification for as long as we deem necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy unless applicable law requires a longer retention period. We will retain personal information for as long as it is needed to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights. We retain your personal information in accordance with the following criteria-
1. For a time which is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal information is collected,
2. Time period that is prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or such other associations.
3. Any period within which the claims might be made and Subsistence of any relevant proceedings.
- At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain. Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends
- How we keep customer information accurate
- It is in your interest, and it is our objective, for us to have accurate, current, and complete information concerning you and your accounts. We have strict procedures that our employees abide by to meet this objective. If you believe that we have incorrect information about you, please email us through the feedback mechanism provided on the website or modify the profile information on the site as permissible. We will correct any erroneous information as quickly as possible.
- Use of collected information
- We use information' that you provide during a visit to our website to respond to your specific requests, to provide the best possible service to you, including providing the latest information about products and services offered by us, and to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements. We also may maintain a log or record of the communications between you and us via our website to ensure that proper and timely follow-ups to your request or comments have occurred and to measure our website's effectiveness as a communications vehicle
- How we limit access to customer information by our employees
- Our security procedures to protect customer information
- We follow best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about you.
- How we restrict the disclosure of customer information
SBI-SG does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer or other personally identifiable data with nonaffiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
1. The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you.
2. You request or authorize it.
3. The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; basically, for registration
- SBI-SG does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer or other personally identifiable data with nonaffiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
- Disclosing our privacy commitment to you we want you to understand our commitment to personal privacy.
- A customer who has established a relationship with us
- A visitor to SBI-SG's web site
- Please send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Compliance Officer, “B Wing”, “Jeevan Seva” Annexe Bldg., Ground Floor, S.V. Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai – 400054
- Internet privacy on SBI-SG's web site for each visitor to SBI-SG's web site we automatically recognize the following visitor information:
- A visitor's Internet Service Provider
- Aggregate visitor information on pages which customers visit
- IP details of the visitor
- Other information about our web site
- Links to, or from, SBI-SG's web site: SBI-SG is not responsible for information practices employed by web sites linked with our web site. Generally, links to non SBI-SG web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of SBI-SG's web site Encrypted information: Information provided by you on SBI-SG's web site is encrypted or scrambled to secure information